Do you want to run your own shipping business, but don’t want to be an owner-operator? In such cases, a freight broker is the best option. If so, have you ever heard of freight brokerage? Well if not, we are here to explain everything to you!
Large or small businesses will always need to hire transportation companies to transport cars, trucks, or even dump trucks. Finding transportation companies can be a real challenge. This is why freight brokers are needed, and the freight brokering business is a promising source of income.
As a freight broker, how do you get your feet wet? How much money can you expect to make?
That’s where the Freight Broker Boot Camp by Dennis Brown comes in. So let’s dive deep in order to learn more about this Freight Broker Course!
What is a Freight Broker Boot Camp?
Freight Broker Boot Camp is a trustworthy business program for those who are interested in the online freight brokerage industry or if you see yourself working as a freight broker and want to be successful. This freight broker course will help you learn where to find clients like shipping and transport companies, how to negotiate with them, and how to match their services with what customers want. The majority of the training materials in this course are in the form of articles. However, video tutorials are also available.
Once you’ve registered for this course, you’ll have access to a variety of documents and templates in addition to the course materials. Start-up costs, legal requirements, and other essentials can all be found in the later sections. If this sounds like a career path you’d be interested in pursuing, please read on.
Freight Broker Boot Camp Review: About the creator
One of North America’s fastest-growing logistics companies, Logistic Dynamics, Inc., was founded and owned by Freight Broker Boot Camp founder and owner Dennis Brown. In 2003, after a friend inquired about freight brokers, Dennis became interested. After learning about freight brokers for the first time, Dennis became interested in learning more about how to become a successful freight broker.
Having failed to locate useful information on freight brokerage on the internet, Dennis decided to hire an expert to help him establish and grow his freight brokerage business. In order to avoid spending too much money on the consultant, he had to learn about freight brokerage on his own. As a result of his research into freight brokerage, he developed the Freight Broker Boot Camp program. A high percentage of customers have been satisfied with his online freight broker course since its inception.
Freight Broker Boot Camp Review: Overview
Participants in the Freight Broker Boot Camp program will learn how to become successful freight brokers and freight broker agents. In addition to articles and videos, this course comes with a slew of additional resources. Have a look at what you’ll receive:
- First Chapter: In the first chapter, you’ll learn the fundamentals. You will learn the difference between a freight broker and an agent in the Freight Broker Boot Camp. You’ll have a better idea of what equipment you’ll need. How much money you’ll need to get started as a truck freight broker will be explained to you in this course.
- Second Chapter: In this section, you’ll discover everything you need to know about shipping documents, logistics, and rate classification. You’ll learn how to write high-quality contracts in this course. This is one of, if not the only, training program that provides all of the necessary information.
- Third Chapter: Chapter 3 of Freight Broker Boot Camp focuses on the costs and expenses of running a freight brokerage business, including the cost of fuel, the cost of shipping, and more. Calculating fuel surcharges and other business costs will be a breeze.
- Fourth Chapter: What you’ll learn here in the Freight Broker course is how to transport everything from cars to military equipment to hazardous materials. In essence, it’s about learning how to locate transportation providers.
- Fifth Chapter: This chapter of Freight Broker Boot Camp training focuses on insurance, claims, tools, and software that can be used to keep the business running smoothly.
- Sixth Chapter: This chapter concludes the course on becoming a freight broker. Taxes, accounting principles, and the legalities of corporations and LLCs will be covered. Of course, a logistics company must adhere to legal requirements in order to operate, and the same holds true for the businesses it serves.
What’s inside the Freight Broker Boot Camp?
1) The Article Directory
2) Video Tutorials
3) Form and Agreements
To get started as a broker or agent, you’ll need to fill out the forms and agreements found in this section. The following are examples of these documents:
- Carriage contract with a broker
- Broker agent agreement
- Agreement between the broker and the shipper
- Fuel surcharge agreement
Some people find the agreement aspect of their business to be confusing and overwhelming, and this may prevent them from moving forward with their business.
4) Contracts Generator
Using the Contract Generator, you can make your agreements uniquely tailored to your company’s needs. The purpose of these agreements is to keep everyone on the same page when it comes to terms and pricing.
You don’t need a lawyer to create a legally binding agreement using the program’s generator (although you should probably still consult with one).
5) Website Templates
6) Fuel Surcharge Generator
With the Fuel Surcharge Generator, it’s simple to figure out how much to charge customers as a fuel surcharge. You don’t have to worry about overcharging or undercharging because the generator is based on current fuel prices.
Freight Broker Boot Camp Bonuses
- Contract Generator
- Fuel Surcharge Generator
- Five expertly crafted website templates
- A free e-book “Think and Grow Rich”
- Sample Freight Broker Business Plan
- Shipper Database
- Carrier Database
Freight Broker Boot Camp Pricing
The cost of the Freight Broker Boot Camp is $185. It’s well worth the price, in my view. It’s not a lot of money to pay $185 for a course that teaches you how to run a business. Considering the price, you’re getting a lot for your money. You have 60 days to try out the program before deciding whether or not it is right for you. Refunds are processed quickly and easily.
Freight Broker Boot Camp can be returned if it doesn’t work for you or you’re not satisfied. A 60-day money-back guarantee is in place for your peace of mind. With a risk-free money-back guarantee, this is a great place to try out Freight Broker Boot Camp.
Click here to give freight broker course a try – You got nothing to lose with the risk-free money-back guarantee!
Freight Broker Boot Camp Review - Final Verdict
An online freight broker course that gives you the freedom to learn at your own pace and in your own time is Freight Broker Boot Camp. It’s a good introduction to the industry, and it’s a good value for the money. You should keep in mind that it is not a substitute for real-world experience, but it can be a useful starting point for your freight broker career!